Monday, February 13, 2017

Advice to communist

Dear advisor,

My name is grant and I have been asked to turn a boy into a man. The problem is that he was called a hog and acts like one because thats what he was called. Without the fact that he believes he is a hog I do not have a idea of how to make him man. I need help finding a way to breakthrough to him .

      Hearing someone describe you as a animal is enough to really hurt someones feelings and pride . I believe it may have broken his will. I believe he is aware that he is no hog but intends to mimic one as mockerey because that is what he is said to be. I need an idea to get close to jefferson and to get him to be willing to listen to what I have to say

1 comment:

  1. Hello Grant. What a serious situation you are in. My advice to you is patience. You have to have patience with this young man. It seems to me that he doesn't know any better and just needs positivity in this time of need. Slowly but surely get him to understand he's no hog and that he's a man. He's no less of a man than the next and he's certainly not a hog. No person deserves to be belittled that way and he should understand that people can be cruel and say things out of hatred, but he needs not to let those things overtake him. Words are nothing! He should not let any person rob him of his dignity or man hood.

    ReplyDelete